Monday, June 20, 2011

It's been a while I know...but maybe I decided I don't really like to blog? haha. Plus, I'm pretty sure only like two people read my blog.
Just a couple quick things..
Blaise has been sleeping 8-9 hours straight at night for the last couple weeks, amazing. She goes to bed at 8:30 or 9, wakes up between 5 and 6 to eat, and then goes right back to sleep until 9!
I only wish I could sleep that long! She probably would've been doing it for a lot longer, but for some reason I was waking her at 11:30 for a feeding she was so not interested in. She goes down at night so good too. I just wrap her up, take her to her bed, she looks at me and spits out her soother and goes to sleep. Oh how I love her.
..And, for the Bachelorette tonight. William, you're a weeneee. Ames, you're still ugly, but I feel kinda bad for that blow to your oversized head. Yay for Bentley coming back next week. It's a little like watching paint dry without him there

2 comments:

  1. Haha I couldnt agree more about the bachelorette! I hope bentley comes back for good, it was MUCH better with him there!
    And I feel the same way about my blog, I really blog just for myself so I can look back on things.
    But your baby is beautiful, that's awesome she sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and just started reading it last night. You're too funny and I miss The Olers! Still can't believe Lee wouldnt go for a stroller ride, butt head! Lol. Love ya cuz xo

    ReplyDelete